Saturday 22 January 2011

Bloody Hands

Bloody Political hands- Sultan Jama
Before you judge me for what I look like, you should actually open book of my life story,
so you could see the life I have been through!!,
I neva thought ppl would be snitching my bk thoughts as a riffle shoots in the ghetto streets,
like the cops and robbers, making me look like Bin laden most wanted,

just because I have a beard, a thowb on, that doesn't make a terrorist,
let's define the definintion of what terrorist is really is,
see what the western countries doing in the muslim countries,
terrorising innocent civilian, now tell me aint that terrorism,

if you disagree that could be your opionion or maybe your opionion could only survive for few moments,
until the truth comes out and strikes you,
so be opened minded, and read, read the books that you left on the top of your shelf,
wipe the dust out,

don't read what people read on TV, pirating and spread the word of mouth like you have the knowledge of what my deen is,
and start targeting my people for fun,
when fun been disclaimed by clowns in a business suits,

talking trash about changing the world from poverty to history,
while ur claim is making poverty = poverty,
you aint subtracting or multiplying anything,
so don't look out other countries as if your doing a favour,

when your country is corruptted from government to street corners,
then when is all peaceful on your side,
keep making it peaceful,
don't cross the boundary, because you will find yourself as a number one enemy!

No comments:

Post a Comment