Saturday 22 January 2011

Tears

I can't speak, cant move,can't even drop a tear,
tears that have been kept hidden from the world, I fear,
fear to show my emotions to the families of those who have passed away in a matter of years,
surely years fly pass while we still griefing with tears,
cuz if I was to cry, I would have dropped waterfalls right here,
and drown in my own tears,
tears that speaks my heartache emotions thoughts loud and clear.
Am sitting in a room filled with sensitive shivering sympothy,
although the recitation of the quran kept me in the zone,
trapped in physically, suddenly my mood changes as I got electrocuted mentally,
transformed my body and am stuck with this violent energy,
going around from outbursting veins into my bones, thinking is it dream or reality,
" I fly like a butterfly, but sting like a bee", gotta get through this, before violent beats me,
am fighting the tears, tears doesn't fight me,
a person from the ummah dies, even a part of me dies with thee,
show love for my ummah, and representing the deen,
tears that I drop is for my family, sisters, brothers, elders and childrens around the globe,
struggling and pleaing for help,
occupations needs to stop and we need to take step,
reform the ummah and unite ourselves, our hearts, not so attached to this world,
before our imaan rips apart.
These words are no more than a reminder, to those who went a astray.
my sympothy and sincerity goes out the ummah out there, love all of you ( for the sake of Allah) and I will share my very last hopeless tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment