Saturday 22 January 2011

Child's Pain

Child's pain- Sultan Jama
i dont think i have told you about the untold story,
is like a folded paper in my back pocket,
words are so hard to say and am sorry,
sorry for my silence,
sorry to see my people are corrupted with violence,
subhanallah is the words i utter,
my feelings runs deep like a knife in a butter,
tears drops hits the glass and shutters,

but let me share the story from begining ,
but i will try to make it short,
it goes like this,
i heard a noise, BANG BANG,
doors are knocking,
my feelings were all over the place,
my vision was distorted,
by the fear, shot guns, the fear is grow anxiously,
mum was holding me aggressivly,
i felt that love and tender,
the L.O.V.E that a mother could ever give her child,
that didnt make a difference to the saga,
(people chanting), "GET OUT, GET OUT, U Terrorist fools," they cried with anger,
didnt show love and peace that we showed u,
my mind clicked after the Anonymous thinking,
(BANG) the door got Bulldoze by visions angry foot,
the spoke this language that sounded like a pirate tongue-tied ,
" u got 2 option, we take ur mind or ur heart or maybe both wth the oil ur sitting on", they say ,
if only i weighed half a tone like a tank, bang, blow them away,
damn is a disgrace,
having brothers supporting them from the same race,
greeting them music and flutes,
standing up straight and salute,
they wave their flag so proudly in my own land,
where is the democracy that our fake leaders spoke about,
someone tell me is a dream that we'e living in,
were people dying from bullets that struck them and left the with stains,
my people can't afford pills to relief the stress and pain,
mind games of the shaytaan had them gone insain,
my mind pictures the deathof a human kind over and over again,
i feel is a game ,
people have no feelings for those have lost their families name,
i am a warrior for human rights,
lets stop this political non sense and not fight,
cuz u never know if u live tomorrow or even tonight,
they will throw words, picture a picture, to take ur mind and sight,
wth explosive leaves u blind and u wont see the light,
leave this story locked into ur brain,
and i hope u feel my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment